1. LinenSpa Universal Fit 100% Waterproof Protector For Mattresses
This protector has a fully elasticized fitted sheet style, so it should work for most sizes of mattresses. It should fit beds with 6 inches to 22 inches of thickness. This is waterproof so that it can repel liquids. If you perspire a lot, this will also prevent your mattress from turning dingy. It helps resist perspiration.
It has a cotton terry surface so it should still give you a good amount of comfort. This protector also made from polyurethane backing that can ward off dust mites and bed bugs. If you are worried about the defender being too stuffy, this will not give you that problem. The material used to make it is thin and breathable.
2. Newpoint Terry Waterproof Mattress Protector
Many people like this protector because of its breathability. It still provides a good level of protection for your mattress from external elements. It also helps ward off microorganisms. If you are looking for a protector that can be cleaned easily, this should be a good choice. You can wash it using your washing machine.
3. Luna Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Protector
Just like the previous models, this should work well in protecting the mattress from the attack of allergens, bacteria, bed bugs and dust mites. It will keep your mattress clean for a longer period.
5 Tips That Can Help You Find The Best Mattress Deals
1. You should know what type of mattress will suit well with your budget and comfort needs.
2. Don’t be too quick to scratch off foam mattresses from your list of choices just because you can’t afford them. Look for cheaper alternatives.
3. Reserve buying on special occasions or holidays. You can take advantage of discounts and promotions. That way, you can save a lot on mattress expenses.
4. Get a good warranty deal. Warranty is virtually the life support of the mattress. If there is anything wrong with the bed, you can rely on the warranty to back you up. But it is important to get a pro-rated warranty.
5. Buy from a reputable seller. Get the most out of your money by knowing where to buy your bed. The store should help you out if you have complaints.